ALERT: FAKE PRODUCT WARNING
Counterfeit and unofficial PXG products are being found on websites, internet auction sites, and unauthorized retail shops.
PXG aggressively pursues those who engage in illegal creation and/or distribution of counterfeit and unauthorized PXG products. When found, we will use the full extent of the law to prosecute those involved.
HOW CAN I BE SURE I’M BUYING AUTHENTIC PXG PRODUCTS?
The only way to be certain is to buy direct from PXG or through an authorized dealer. New, authentic PXG products would not be sold on online auction websites, at “big box” stores, discounters, or flea markets. Buying from these entities comes with a higher likelihood that you are purchasing fake PXG products.
HOW CAN I ENSURE I’M BUYING FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER?
If you are concerned about the legitimacy of a seller of PXG products, please call PXG Player Support at 1.844.PLAY.PXG . We will quickly verify the seller to give you peace of mind.
HOW CAN I SPOT A FAKE PRODUCT?
- Are you purchasing from an authorized PXG dealer? To ensure the products you plan to buy are authentic PXG products, please purchase from an authorized PXG dealer. To find out if a seller is an authorized PXG dealer, please call PXG Player Support at 1.844.PLAY.PXG .
- Are you buying PXG golf clubs online? PXG products are available for purchase online at www.PXG.com or through PXG's official listings found on Amazon (PXG - PARSONS XTREME GOLF) and eBay (PXG Express). If PXG products are being offered on any other website, we cannot ensure the authenticity of the golf clubs.
I THINK I BOUGHT FAKE PXG PRODUCT, WHAT DO I DO?
Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide what’s in your best interest.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Contact the seller immediately.
- If you paid with a credit card, call the credit card company to dispute the charges.
- If you paid via PayPal service, file a claim with PayPal.
- If you purchased from an online auction website or similar type of websites, report the seller to the website and review its policies to explore your options.
- Report the incident to PXG. We cannot reimburse you for your purchase of unauthorized PXG product but knowing your story will help us stop this practice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to report what you believe to be an unauthorized PXG product.
PXG is also a partner with The U.S. Golf Manufacturers Anti-Counterfeiting Working Group. To find out more about their efforts to stop the production, distribution, and sale of “fake” golf equipment, visit their website at http://keepgolfreal.com.
Don’t settle for imitations. Make sure you’re buying the real deal.